Solar Lighting International, Inc. offers solar-powered school zone flashing beacon systems which is an effective way to improve child safety and slow down motorists during school hours. Systems are custom designed to your requirements and designed around your location and sun hours. We provide a comprehensive design which includes a self-contained solar array, battery, and electronics in a simple, yet complete package.
Our system specifications:
- Meets the Safe Routes to School (SRTS) infrastructure funding models.
- NCHRP 350 Crash Tested and Accepted
- Meet ITE & MUTCD requirements
- NEMA T2 Tested and Approved
Some of our system options include:
- 365-DAY TIMER – primarily used in school zone alert systems allows users to set a schedule for each sign manually
- 7-DAY TIMER – is perfect for tight budgets. Included in our Eco-System product line.
- SPLASHER – beacon controller is compatible with all 24-7 sign alerts. Switch ports provide activation via sensors such as the high water level sensor, motion sensor, push button sensor, moisture sensor, or radar sensor. It provides maximum power point tracking solar charge controller, flashing, and auto-dimming.
- CROSSTALK™ – an advanced wireless controller allows the control of single or multiple sign alerts, beacons, and/or navigational beacons in multiple locations from any internet connected device.
- CROSSTALK CROSSWALK – an efficient crosswalk sign solution for pedestrian crossings that allows wireless operation of signs on both sides of the street.
- CROSSLINK™ is used with the CrossTalk for local control off the grid.
We offer a number of options for beacon styles and colors.
- Standard 12 inch traditional LED beacon heads
- RRFB-Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons
- Radar / Speed detection and LED Display
Contact Solar Lighting International for your school zone warning system and speed detection systems options. We’ll have you a quote in just a few hours.
Click on the image below to download the corresponding PDF…