Solar Lighting for HOA’s
The primary purpose of homeowners’ associations (HOA’s) is to set community standards designed to protect (and raise) the resale value of every member’s home. HOA’s are also responsible for providing a safe environment for occupants, which includes ample lighting to prevent accidents and deter crime.
However, providing total illumination becomes expensive – especially with utility rates trending upwards, which can increase HOA membership dues considerably. Worse still, grid outages can leave the entire community in the dark, placing everyone at risk until the lights come back on.
Fortunately, a growing number of HOA’s are now offsetting these costs by replacing grid-based solutions with alternatives to solar lighting for HOAs.
As the name suggests, solar street lighting allows homeowners’ associations to provide quality illumination – using photovoltaic (PV) technology instead of traditional utility electricity. Because these lights draw their energy from the sun, they’re never impacted by blackouts or other grid failures.
- Our Stealth All-In-One Solar Lighting Systems seamlessly mount to utility poles – allowing us to use existing grid infrastructure whenever doing so is permissible. This is the cheapest and easiest way to illuminate the neighborhood at night.
- When new lighting poles are required, our trained engineers can recommend standalone lighting solutions without needing to bring in additional electricians to work around grid wiring and other high-voltage electrical equipment. In fact, our recommended installers can install up to 60 solar street lights in a single week, allowing clients to minimize delays and labor costs.
In addition, it’s possible to install even more solar lighting at the ground level to provide illumination along pathways, pools, gazebos, and other shared community assets.
Are Our Solar Street Lighting Solutions Right for Your HOA?
The main reason why homeowners’ associations choose our solar lighting solutions is cost:
- The setup is affordable – even when newly installed concrete or composite poles are necessary.
- The savings are immediate, with notable offsets in utility spending the moment your solar street lights come online.
- The savings are cumulative, allowing you to break even in as little as 5 years. After that time, all additional electricity is 100% free.
These savings also extend to your members in the form of lower HOA dues. And as an added benefit, solar street lighting is a proven way to reduce emissions and shrink your community’s carbon footprint.
To learn more about the financial and environmental savings our solar lighting solutions can deliver, schedule a free consultation with us today.